Are you moving poorly because you are in pain? Or are you in pain because you are moving poorly?
Lisa has the pain relief you are looking for
Thank you for visiting my website. I sincerely hope you find the relief you are looking for here and in my capable hands. I offer natural healing with massage therapy, bodywork, yoga, and energy work. My passion is helping people get pain relief through touch therapy. It doesn’t matter if it is a recent or chronic situation. It also doesn’t matter if it is from a fall, surgery, accident, arthritis or plain old aches and pain. My pressure ranges from gentle to deep but is never painful. In fact, several clients drift off from being so relaxed. My goal from each session is to relieve pain and help you move better. You can return to normal to pursue the things you love.
Bundle Packages are a popular option and available at discounted prices.
Massage feels amazing. Benefits go beyond relaxation.
Massage can be luxurious and provide comfort. It can also be used for a range of conditions and improve range of motion.
- Reduce Inflammation
- Reduce Pain and Stiffness
- Improve Circulation
- Improve Sports Performance
- Increase Well-being
- Reduce Stress
- Break Down Scar Tissue
- Promote Better Sleep
- Improve Posture
- Help Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Reduce Head Aches
- Reduce Depression and Anxiety
- Reduce Fatigue
Massage can alleviate the following conditions:
- Sciatica Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Post op surgery
- High Blood Pressure
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Asthma and Bronchitis
About Lisa Kaye
- Licensed in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Certified in massage therapy from Massage Arts and Sciences of Philadelphia
- Specializing in Myofascial Release – studied under Pamela West, M.Ed.,LMT
- Member of Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals
- Certified Yoga teacher training from Yoga on Main in Manayunk with David Neuman
- Certified in Reiki -studied under Reiki Master Angela J. Rapalyea, Chestnut Hill
- Made the list of “Top Massage Therapists” in Philadelphia on Expertise.com